FJH Web Designers is a trading name for FJH Global Ltd. Whilst our terms & condition are not deemed unfamiliar within web design industry, we do ask customers to familiarise themselves with our T&C before using any of our products or services.
1. FJH Web Designers is a trading name of FJH Global Ltd. 2. 'Web Development' is any web design work undertaken by FJH Web Designers for the client on their request. 3. 'Web Hosting' is an anual cost to keep a client’s website live online. 4. 'Product' Services' means all web design, web development, web hosting, SEO, provided by FJH web designers or its 3rd parties.. 5. 'Client,' is a person, people, business or organisation that uses any of the products or services provided by FJH Web Designers or its 3rd parties. 6. 'FJH Web Designers', means FJH Global Ltd. 7. 'Site Live' means when the clients website has been approved to go online on the domain chosen by the client. 8. 'Domain' is the www. website address chosen by the client. 9. 'Open Source Software' is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public License (GPL). 10. 'Website Content' is text and images that a client requires on the website development.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our products or services implies that you have read and accepted our terms and conditions in full. The following terms and conditions apply to all website developments, web design services, support services, 3rd party services and any web hosting services provided by FJH Web designers.
It is not a requirement or necessary for a client of FJH to have signed an acceptance of these terms and conditions for them to apply. If a client accepts any product or services from FJH Web Designers, then clients will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to our terms & conditions applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full. T&C are available on our website and we update clients of any changes to these terms via email. Its is the clients responsability to update FJH web designers of any email address changes.
FJH Web Designers are committed to providing a high-quality service and pride ourselves by going that extra mile for our clients that most similar services would not provide. With a proven track record of such design and support services we are also bound by our T&C in any event.
FJH Web Designers provide free general support for all our website clients during and after the development process. There may be additional costs involved in some instances where support outside our remit is required.
All orders must be in writing via email to FJH Web Designers.
1. FJH will provide a development brief document for you to complete and return to us along with our deposit invoice which is payable before any work can commence. Start and estimated completion dates will be discussed with the client. 2. FJH would establish an online working environment to develop the client’s website using FJH web hosting services or the clients current / chosen web hosting provider. All web sites developed by FJH web designers are created on an online enviroment. 3. FJH would use all communications and your design brief document to design a working draft home page and one inner page. We will work with you until you are 100% satisfied with the draft web design. (Filler / dummy text is often used for presentation purposes.) 4. After the sign off the draft web design FJH would continue to work with the client until the website is complete. 5. Clients are responsible for providing any text content for the website and any imagery that the client would like to use. If imagery is not available from the client FJH can provide royalty free imagery, additional costs maybe require dependent on preferences.
FJH takes payment for web developments at various stages.
Agreed payment terms will be set out on a proposal, invoice, email communication or contract.1. Before any work can commence a 25% deposit is required to start the development process. The 25% deposit payment is non-refundable due to all admin, research, server and any domain work being carried out. 2. When the web design draft has been approved by the clinet and signed off a further 50% payment is required. All sign off payments are non-refundable for all design work that has been carried out and approved by the client. 3. Remaining balance of 25% is required within 24 hours of a client’s website going live online, unless a client is using their own hosting and payment is required before going live. 4. FJH has ownership of all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. On receipt of final payment, the client has 100% ownership of all website files and branding.
1. FJH Web Designers plans / allocates time for all client’s web developemnts. Its paramount we receive good communications and decisions from clients to keep the project on track as timely delays can adversely affect our business. 2. Website content must be received no later than 4 weeks after the design has been approved and signed off. If the client does not send content within this time period, FJH Web Designers reserve the right to send the design files to the client and collect full payment.
When providing FJH Web Designers with any information, domain name requests & files the client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party. The client is further responsible for granting FJH Web Designers permission and rights for use of the same and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless FJH Web Designers from any and all claims resulting from the client's negligence or inability to obtain proper copyright permissions.
The Client guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, provided to FJH Web Designer for inclusion on their website, are owned by the client, or that the client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, indemnify and defend FJH Web Designers and its 3rd parties from any liability (including solicitors fees and court costs), including any claim or suit, threatened or actual, arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client.
FJH Web Designers agrees to keep the confidential information of its clients confidential, including all administration areas of websites and details of referrers and those who are referred. All such data recorded by a website will be completely secure, and all information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
1. FJH Web Designer offers 12 months free web hosting for new client’s web developments. Annual payments are due after this free period to continue web hosting services. Websites cannot be powered online without web hosting. 2. The free web hosting year commences when setting up the web hosting enviroment at the start of the development process. 3. FJH Web Designer is a reseller of shared web hosting services and uses a UK leading web hosting company for all 3rd party web hosting services. 4. If renewal invoices are not paid within 14 days, FJH is obliged to take any services offline if no contact/payment has been made. If payment hasn’t been made 30 days after the renewal FJH has the right to terminate any services permanently. 5. Clients who choose to cxl their web hosting services at the end of the free period / renewal period must notify FJH 30 days before renewal to make alternative arrangements. Clients are responsible for migration of files to another provider and the transferring of any associated domain names. 6. If a client is using their own web hosting, then FJH Web Designers accepts no liability whatsoever of the suitability or compatibility of the server. 7. If a client works with an IT company or person/s who are responsible for the client’s website / web hosting services or both, there may be occasions when we are not granted full / partial access to these services. FJH Web Designers accepts no liability whatsoever for any software installations or server set ups provided by such companies or persons. 8. On occasions we may set up an individual web hosting account from a 3rd party web hosting company for clients to use with their web development. This enables client’s full access / antimony over their web hosting services and server. Clients are responsible for all payment terms associated with the account, support / technical queries and are bound by the web hosting companies terms and conditions.
FJH Web Designers has ownership of all design and code of the website until final payment has been received in full. On receipt of final payment, the client has 100% ownership of all website files and branding.
Whilst we will endeavour to help our clients whenever they need us FJH Web Designers are not liable for any financial losses of any kind.
1. While FJH will use its best endeavours to meet any stated delivery dates, time shall not be the essence of the contract and FJH Web Designers shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, resulting directly or indirectly from late completion. 2 FJH Web Designers accept no liability whatsoever for financial loss or loss of earnings arising from products or services provided by FJH Web Designers or its 3rd parties. 3. FJH takes hacking / attacks / viruses and any type of malicious intent to customer’s websites very seriously. FJH cannot be held responsible for any type of loss during a hack / attack or their malicious intent. During a malicious attack the website may be taken offline until it can be seen safe to be put back online. 4. FJH cannot be held responsible for any technical problems that affect the appearance and functionality of a website due to client activity including software upgrades / updates and plugins or plugin updates. This also includes new additions of web browsers and other advances in online technology. 5. Clients are responsible for updating their WordPress / website software and plugins and recommend clients backup their website before making any software updates or software additions.
FJH Web Designers makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, for all products or services that it supplies. While we take every reasonable step to investigate any products / services we provide, we accept no responsibility. The client agrees to hold FJH Web Designers harmless from any, and all demands, liabilities, costs, losses and claims, including but not limited to legal fees against the FJH Web Designers or its partners that may arise directly or indirectly from any service provided or agreed to be provided or any product or service sold by FJH Web Designers or its third parties. The client agrees that this indemnification extends to all aspects of web developments, web design, web hosting, SEO or any other product or services we provide including but not limited to website content and client’s choice of domain name.